You are here:
Home > Educational Assistance Application Introduction
Educational Assistance Application Introduction
The Cuyahoga County Educational Assistance Program (CCEAP) provides financial assistance for Cuyahoga County residents seeking a post-secondary degree and/or program certification that will lead to gainful employment or career advancement. Scholarships up to $5,000.00 may be granted to qualified Cuyahoga County residents to complete training.
- Recipient must be a resident of Cuyahoga County at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Training must be in occupations identified as ‘growth’ or demand
- Must be within 12 credit hours of completion of your certificate or degree
- Satisfaction of a certificate or degree is required upon completion
- Must complete training within 18 months including summer sessions
- Funds to be applied at the beginning of the qualifying term
- Must be enrolled or plan to enroll in one of the participating training program providers
Interested In Applying? Read through our Polices and Procedures and then follow the link at the end to apply online.
Please Note: Employees of Cuyahoga County and OhioMeansJobs | Cleveland-Cuyahoga County are not eligible to participate in the program. Additionally, immediate family members that are dependents of employees of Cuyahoga County and OhioMeansJobs | Cleveland-Cuyahoga County are not eligible to participate in the program. Immediate family members include a person's spouse, child, child's spouse, stepchild, stepchild's spouse, grandchild, grandchild's spouse, parent, stepparent, parent-in-law, or sibling.