Four Component (4COM) Home Repair Loan Program
The Four Component (4COM) Home Repair Loan Program is designed to help homeowners maintain the quality of their housing and create a positive effect in the surrounding neighborhood. This federally funded program administered by the Department of Development provides home repair loans up to $35,000 to homeowners. Funding is limited to repair and/or replace major housing components such as: Roof, Electrical, Furnace, and Plumbing – including sanitary sewer connections.
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Must meet income guidelines set forth by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Income Chart
- You must own and reside in the home as your primary residence
- You must be current on your property taxes or provide proof of a signed tax repayment plan with the Cuyahoga County Treasurer
- You must have a homeowner’s insurance policy in place
- Bankruptcies must be discharged (for a minimum of two years)
- Your home must be located in an eligible community. List of 51 eligible communities
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
Application and Contact Information
You may contact the Cuyahoga County Department of Development office at (216) 443-7260 to request a Four Component (4COM) Home Repair Loan Program application, or you may download the application.