Medical Mutual SuperMed PPO
- PPO plans, or Preferred Provider Organization plans, allow you to visit any in-network physician or health care provider you wish without first requiring a referral from a primary care physician.
- Access to providers in both the MetroHealth Select and Medical Mutual SuperMed networks. You’ll pay an annual deductible of $750 single/$1,500family in the Medical Mutual SuperMed and MetroHealth Select networks.
- You’ll pay co-pays or coinsurance for health care services. Preventive services are covered at 100%.
- Under the Medical Mutual SuperMed PPO Plan, most services require a copay. Visits to the Emergency Room (in-network or out-of-network) are subject to a $150 copay for emergency services and a $200 copay for non-emergency services at in-network providers. Non-emergency services at non-network providers are subject to 30% coinsurance, after deductible.
- Find a provider at Medical Mutual Physician Directory or see Medical Mutual Provider Search Documents below.