MetroHealth Select High Deductible
- Access to providers in the MetroHealth Select network; out-of-network services are not covered.
- You’ll pay an annual deductible and coinsurance for health care services. In-network preventive services are covered at 100%. Because of the savings you’ll receive from no premiums and the tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA), the plan includes a higher annual deductible than the other medical plan options.
- Plan begins to pay benefits after the deductible is satisfied. The deductible is $2,800 single/$5,250 family
- Health Savings Account (HSA) feature allows you to make pre-tax contributions to an account that can be used to pay eligible health care costs today, throughout your career, and even into retirement. The HSA can be set up at your financial institution.
- You can contribute up to $3,650 single/$7,300 family annually into the HSA. Cuyahoga County does not make any contributions to this account.
- Most services received are covered at 80% after satisfying the annual deductible. There is no copay for emergency room services; those services are subject to the annual deductible and coinsurance. There is no coverage for non-emergency services provided out-of-network.
- Find a provider at MetroHealth Physician Directory.