Who We AreThe Department of Sustainability exists to:
- Promote environmentally sustainable business practices in the internal operations of the County.
- Collaborate with businesses, non-profit organizations, political subdivisions, and government agencies to develop programs incorporating environmentally sustainable methods into accepted practice.
- Promote economic development to support businesses that provide environmentally sustainable goods and services.
- Educate the public about environmentally sustainable practices.
- Advise, when requested, the County Executive and the County Council on policies and programs related to environmental sustainability.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other directors and departments to achieve operational efficiencies and to eliminate redundancy within County government.
Mike Foley , Director of Sustainability
Valerie Katz , Deputy Director of Sustainability
Address2079 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44115