Manufactured Home Taxes
First Half Collection
Each year tax bills are mailed during or prior to the first week of February. The bills are due March 1st, or the first following business day if the 1st falls on a weekend or holiday.
Second Half Collection
Each year tax bills are mailed during or prior to the first week of July. The bills are due August 1st, or the first following business day if the 1st falls on a weekend or holiday.
- By Mail: Mail your check or money order and the bottom portion of your tax bill.
- Drop Box: Located at the Cuyahoga County Administrative Headquarters, to the right of the entrance on East 9th Street, Cleveland.
- In Person: Pay by cash, check or money order at the Cuyahoga County Administrative Headquarters, 2079 East 9th Street.
** Options to pay online or by phone are not yet available for Manufactured Homes.
Manufactured Home Tax Bill Learn more about Manufactured Homes
Penalty and Interest
Payment must be received or postmarked by the U. S. Post Office by midnight of the closing date of the tax collection. Current taxes that are not paid by the closing date will be assessed a 10% penalty. If payment in full is received within 10 calendar days of the closing date, one-half of the penalty will be waived.
The Annual Interest Rate for delinquent manufactured home taxes is 3%. The interest charge is assessed as follows:
- September 1st: 2.25% interest charged on prior year(s) unpaid balance
- December 1st: .75% interest charged on current and prior year(s) unpaid balance